Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ironing fabric

I woke up early, brought in the rainwater and processed it. Then I put Netflix in the mail, and fired up the desktop to write my blog. I saw there were over 300 messages waiting for me. I started fabric washing. I exercised, and cleared e-mail, but Yahoo would not allow some to be deleted. It has happened before. My tapping buddy did not show up. I decided to do the coffee detox. After the first round, my tapping buddy responded. We wrote back and forth a few times and then she was gone. I took the fabric out and dried it on the damp dry setting, but it was not very damp. I listened to audios and finished the detox. I cleaned the bathroom, and read e-mail. Chris went to get his oil changed. I did some tapping. Then I made breakfast and ate it outside. I pulled weeds, and watered the pepper plant. I got some sun sitting in a chair because the grass was still wet. I listened to another audio, or started to. Chris came home, and took my laptop apart to examine the fan. Meanwhile, I called up an audio on my tablet and listened while I ironed the fabric. It took me two interviews to get it all ironed. Then I put away the stacks of fabric. It was difficult because some fabrics looked red – until I put them in with the reds and then they looked orange, but when I put them with orange, they looked red again. Is this some cosmic joke? Same with the blue/grays and yellow/oranges. I came upstairs to clear the newest e-mails. I ate an artichoke heart and took my evening supplements. I called Alison to ask if I could come by tomorrow for honey. I emptied the honey jar and washed it. I picked a salad from the back yard and added peppers, sunflower seeds, and cilantro. The pieces of mint leaves were very good. I ate a burger in front of desktop. Chris came in later with a glass of cherries which he fed to me and himself. Then I had to get myself some dark chocolate and a few dates to go with it. I mixed up a glass of bentonite for later. Chris suggested that we watch an episode of X-Files and go to bed early. We ended up watching 3 episodes and going to bed late. But at least I got to practice my whistling.
* This is a cactus flower growing in my dad's kitchen window *

No comments: