Tuesday
I got up before 8 when nature called. I worked on the morning list. I went out to water plants and deal with gopher mounds. I also cleaned up the sticks and dirt on the sidewalks. Ok, not all the way to the border of our property, but I have to save some energy for later.
I spent an hour entering volunteer hours into VMIS for August. I went to the chapel to move the ozone machine to a new spot. I went to the library for books and a movie.
When I got home, I made and ate breakfast. I walked to post office for the mail. I laid out in the sun and read. Later I went to a sign-over on Pinyon.
On the way back, I stopped at Michelle's house for a chat and for the art that Isadora made for me. It was after 5 when I went to the garden to fertilize and water.
I went home. I ate fiber gel and made up supplements for the week. I ate soup for supper with hardboiled eggs in it 'cause there wasn't much meat.
I mowed the side yard and part of the back. I stopped when the mower made a terrible noise that I didn't understand. I put it back in the shed.
I listened to presentations from the Tapping World Summit. I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched an episode of Criminal Minds. I looked up some of the actors. I finished the presentations, then went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment