Thursday, September 3, 2026

Mower needs repair

 


Wednesday

I got up before 7:30, feeling like I hadn't slept at all. I did a few morning things, then prepared for coffee morning. After 4 rounds of meditation, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I mopped and vacuumed. I laid out in the sun. I used the steam sauna, then took a shower.

I ate yogurt, then checked e-mail. I ate egg salad. I went to the post office to check mail, then proceeded to the chapel to move the ozone machine. Finally, I went to Self-Help to discuss the mower. He said he would stop by after work.

I went to the garden, then Rod's house to get things soaking and set out the router. I went home, chatted with to Chris. I listened to a podcast.

The Self-Help guy came by to look at the mower. He replaced the filter which had fallen off. When he started the mower, it made quite a racket. He said he'd have to order a new chute. We chatted. I noted that the sprinklers never came on. I put the mower away.

I went back inside, and jotted notes to my blog. I went outside to water the bare spots. I posted to my blog and made tea. We watched TV. As I left the livingroom, I felt like I had stepped on a piece of glass. Chris couldn't see anything in my foot. Later I pulled a splinter out of my foot, but in a different spot. Hm. I cleared two tapping presentations, and one meditation, then went to bed.

No comments: