Friday, September 4, 2026

Looking for a house

 


Thursday

I got up on time, having slept hard through the night. I went through the morning list and read the Chapter for today. At , I opened the chapel for Bible Study. It ran long. We talked about needed a place for Saronna's kids to go during her surgery.

I got a call from Michelle and went outside to take it. When I got back, they had disbanded, but a few were left. I set up the ozone machine and turned it on when they exited. I went home. I called Jack to see if we could rent a house for a week for Saronna's family while she gets brain surgery. He said no, then told me he would talk to Chris and get back to me.

I went home for breakfast. I started watching The Highwire. Jamie called me from Germany. We talked until I had to leave for a sign-over at 1. I went to 403, signed papers and chatted with the resident and Bobbie. When I got home, I called Jamie back and we talked till just after 2. Then she hung up and I went to 644 to clean for 4 hours.

I went home. Chris took a brisket to Gary. I filed and ironed a gopher ball. When he got back, he put meatloaf in the toaster oven, I watered, then came in and ate supper.

I picked up the ozone machine from the chapel. I went walking with Michelle. We talked about our frustrations. When I got home, I started another Sudoku puzzle. I made tea and we watched TV. I asked Chris how we get to 'yes' and he told me. Then I worked on my blog and finished another tapping presentation.

No comments: