Monday, July 20, 2026

Armour of God

 


Sunday

I got up at 8 and did some Sudoku, then started the morning list. I watered the plants inside and out. I reset the gopher traps, with hope. I listened to the three praise songs that Keli sent. I ate yogurt and read a book for quite awhile. I ate fiber gel, then read online until noon. I made and ate breakfast, then got ready for church.

When I got to the chapel, I put the cheese squares in the back. I went up front to assemble my trombone. I warmed up. I noticed very low attendance, like last week. The chaplain gave his sermon about putting on the armour of God. He had actual pieces on a table up front and invited the kids (all 2 of them) to come up. After the sermon, the band played two hymns. We talked some, then I went home with all my cheese squares still in the container.

I finished breakfast, read e-mail, then changed clothes. I went to mop the swap shop and scrub marks off the floor. I came home just in time for the game. We took a walk with John and Michele. When we got back, I worked on blog, then went to the garden. Sadly the sprinkler was not covering the garden so that means someone is using water at the same time. Sigh.

When I got home, I made tea. We watched TV, then put laundry away. I read online till 11. Then we went to bed.

No comments: