Thursday
I got up before 7:30. I worked on Sudoku. I went through the morning list. I went outside to water. Both traps were sprung, but nothing caught. The trap that I colored with the red marker had faded quite a bit from the sprinklers, so I painted it in between the springs. I reset the traps in different places.
I ate yogurt and read by the red light. I went to my sewing room to cut out wedges for the owl. I also had to cut buttons off of Chris' old shirts for the class to use. There was a lot of handsewing on the owl and I wondered if the kids would see it through.
I took a pic of the finished owl. Not as nice as online. Sigh. I ate fiber gel and jotted some notes. I made breakfast mix. I ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. I put on another audio and it made me sleepy. I might have nodded off.
When I woke up, I put on shoes and grabbed a cloth. I walked to the post office to clean the chair rails down the hallway to the swap shop. I walked through the hall as if I were taking a movie. I realized that the glass doors would reflect my image to the camera.
I pulled out the sewing machine I was planning to fix. However, when I threaded it and sewed, I could not find a problem with it.
Chris came home from work. He fixed supper. I ate fiber gel, and put chili in the toaster oven. I read online, then went to the pool to pick up my watch. I stopped by the garden to spray kelp fertilizer.
When I got home, Chris was asleep on the couch. I read online. I watched part of a video called Final Hours, then paused it. I woke Chris, then made tea. We watched an episode of Criminal Minds. I worked on my blog. I finished watching the video. I cleared more e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment