Friday
I got up at 8:30, and started my morning list. I watered and set traps. I finished the reuteri yogurt. I uninstalled an update and restarted my computer.
I went to the post office to take video clips. Shelly's granddaughter helped me clean the hallway and furniture room. I filmed Shelly. Jenni came to help. I filmed her in multiple takes before I figured out what I was doing. I refilmed Shelly, then filmed the post office people.
At noon, I went home for breakfast. We went to the commissary, and then to Tooele. We had to wait behind an accident in the pass. A helicopter came to take the injured. Later we shopped at Melanies and Macey's We drove, back to base. There was a package on the front porch. I watched videos, then ate supper. Chris went to gaming at ACS.
I prepared for game night and put on the new shoes that Michelle had recommended. I stopped by the garden for a few minutes. About to leave, I noticed Michele and John going for a walk. I drove to them and we chatted.
I proceeded to Michelle's house and called her. She came home from next door. We talked. We brought in the tower and put up the game. Indiana went in circles, so didn't get far. We kept talking the whole time.
I left around midnight. I worked on my blog and went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment