Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Filming and mowing

 


Monday

I got up at 7, hearing Chris and our guests. I felt the pain in my side again. I went through the morning list. I talked to our guests before they left, then watered the outdoor plants and some grass. I looked up hymns and music memes.

I went to the library to make large copies of music for band. I asked Melissa if I could borrow her mower. She texted her daughter to leave it outside. When I got home, I made breakfast and ate it. I hardboiled eggs. I went next door to get the mower. I mowed some shady yard and the front yard and it was really hard to push.

I went to Michelle's house for the full size Buc-ees costume. She decided to come along. We went to the swap shop for filming. The CSM was there. Eryne came with two girls. We chatted, came up with some ideas and did some filming. They left.

I went home for a drink, then Tara showed up. We did some more filming. I went home for supper. Chris came home for his supper. I went to band. It was just Jenni, but then Keli showed up, so we played the hymns again.

We went home. I read e-mail and had some fruit. I went to garden to weed and water and fertilize. When I got home, I worked on my blog. I made tea and watched TV. I read the latest e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments: