Tuesday
I got up before 7:30. After Sudoku, I started on the morning list. I watered the plants and reset the traps. I went to the garden at 9 to watch the sprinkler come on. It was not at full power. So after the sprinkler was done, I ran the water through the soaker hose. I pulled weeds and watered the edges of the garden. I tried the sprinkler again at 9:30 and it still wasn't full power.
When I got home, I looked at music memes online. I ate yogurt and read with the red light. I ate fiber gel and read outside, finishing the book. I made and ate breakfast. I walked to the post office to get the mail. I spent the afternoon clearing up clutter in the pantry and mud room.
Chris came home from work and put fish in the oven for me. He got rid of a wasp nest that seemed to have grown overnight in the door of the shed. He got caught by the sprinklers coming on just before 7. That's new.
I ate supper and read e-mail. I texted Michelle that I had a vacuum that needed throwing away. Chris talked to me about retirement and other things. I took coffee grounds and compost to the garden. After spreading them around, I tried the sprinkler. It was still not at full power.
When I got home, I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched TV. I looked up some of the actors, then read through more e-mail. Finally I went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment