Wednesday
I got up at 7:30, having been awake for quite awhile. Chris still hadn't quite left for work. I prepared for coffee morning. I exercised and read. I meditated and tapped. The door bell rang. I was annoyed, but then they gave me a bag of cotton fabric, so I forgave them.
I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed dishes. I laid out in the sun, then sat for a steam session. I took a shower and did a load of towels and washcloths.
I ate 4 kinds of yogurt. I went to 607 to clean. I had to vacuum pet hair from the fridge. I cleaned the shelves.
John did not come over till almost 7. Michele came with him. We chatted as John cleaned. I picked some peppers and cherry tomatoes from the lady's garden. Then Michele walked me back to her house to give me some plants that someone had given her. When we got back to 607, I asked them to turn the lights off and close the garage door when John was done.
I went to the garden even though it was getting dark. I took a pic of the bird bowl as requested. I also was able to locate two cherry tomatoes. Then I went home.
I read some e-mail and worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched another episode of Blue Bloods. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read.

No comments:
Post a Comment