Friday, October 9, 2026

Steve's last day

 


Thursday

I woke up when Chris' alarm went off and had a hard time going back to sleep. But I must have, since I woke up at 8:30. I did a quick run-through of the morning list, then went to the chapel to open it for Bible Study. Diane brought me eggs. We got through 2 chapters, then I had to leave.

I went to Steve's place to sign for it. It is sad that he is leaving. He gave me $300, but I gave $100 back because it was not very dirty at all. We talked for a bit, then he left. I went home to drop off the money and eggs. I went to 607 to clean for an hour.

Then I came home for breakfast and to watch The Highwire. I paused it after 2, to go to a quote on Coyote Cove. It was only 2 bedroom, but quite dirty. I told him $500 and he said it was lowest quote he had gotten.

I went back to 607 to clean for 4 hours. I wasn't planning on cleaning that long, but then John came over, so I stayed till he left and by then Isadora had come. I stayed a little bit, but was tired and hungry.

So I went to the garden. I picked some cherry tomatoes and four squash. I dug out thistles. I watered the tomato plant. I went home to heat supper and check e-mail. I fielded some texts and confirmed activities for tomorrow morning.

I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched the next episode. Afterward, I recorded all the cleaning times for this week. I listened to the next episode of the Integrated Tapping Summit, then went to bed.

No comments: