Thursday, August 27, 2026

Chair aerobics and water aerobics

 


Wednesday

I got up after 7:30. I had a truncated morning list. Then I prepared for coffee morning. I spent some of my reading time outside watering plants and grass. I meditated and tapped. I took niacin and willowbark. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed dishes. I vacuumed, then laid out in the sun before taking a steam bath. I showered and got dressed. I ate some yogurt, then went to Rod's house at 3.

I got there just before he did. Bobbie called to say a couple from Germany just moved here with nothing and could I open the swap shop some time? Sure. Rod and his wife let me look around the house to come up with a quote. He talked about giving a bunch of stuff away. He was moving some heavy stuff so I called John to come help him. Then I got a call saying the German couple was at the swap shop. So I drove over there and unlocked the swap shop, but recommended that they go see Rod right away. So they did. Rod fixed them up with all kinds of stuff. They bought his washer and dryer. I gave them a box of cleaners from the trunk of my car.

I left around 5:15. When I got home, I made egg salad. I went to Self Help to talk to Richard about the mower. He said he would drop it off tomorrow after work. I went home. Chris was there. We chatted.

I put on my suit and went to the pool for chair aerobics and water aerobics. There were lots of kids in the pool and Michelle decided she didn't want to lead the chair aerobics with so many people around. Someone sprayed her from the pool. She gave me the sheet and she left. I led Jenni and Janet through the list of exercises. Janet took her kids home and Jenni and I got in the pool for water aerobics. After the boys finally got out, there was only 10 minutes left. Jenni and I got out and dried off.

I went to the garden to water. I picked some cherry tomatoes and saw one that had been eaten – sort of. Then I went to the swap shop to lock up. I don't know if the couple had ever come back to look around. I went home.

I read messages, then worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched Criminal Minds. I looked up the actors. I read articles and messages. Then it was time for bed.

No comments: