Tuesday
I got up about 7:15, I did some Sudoku, then got dressed to go out and water the plants. I also checked the traps. Then I went to the kitchen to start the morning list. I got it done, then decided to make more reuteri. I could not find a jar with a plastic lid, so I used a quart jar with no lid. However, even that turned out to be too tall. Also, I had trouble dissolving the powder into a small amount of water. It made lumps. But I was running out of time.
I got the yogurt maker started, then put 4 yogurts in a bowl and ate them. Michelle drove up. I grabbed my water bottle and went out to get in her car. We headed to Tooele. We stopped at the vision place to pick up my new glasses with a focal point for music on a stand. Then we went to Melanie's and got some sale items. We went to Hobby Lobby for fairy stuff. I just got glue. Finally we went to an ethnic grocery store. I got pigs feet and cow tongue. She got homemade jerky.
On our way back to base, she shared the jerky with me. She dropped me off then went to take a piece to Casey at work. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail. She dropped my water bottle off at my house and then I went to the post office to get the mail. I talked to the postmaster about the snake. Then I went to Michelle's house to get a drawstring bag. She showed me her fairy project which is coming along nicely. I also saw Isadora's octopus project.
I went home. I read online. I read outside in the sun. I came back in. A man came over to install a new toilet seat. I went back to reading online. I ate some frozen watermelon, then worked on my blog.
Chris came home from work. I listened to Telegram videos. I made tea and we watched TV. He went to bed and I stayed up to read. I pieced puzzles while listening to tapping videos. Then I went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment