Sunday, August 9, 2026

Lots of cleaning

 


Saturday

I got up at 7:30. I started the morning list. While I was outside watering, Chris left for Mass. I leveled a gopher mound and set a trap. I practiced and ate yogurt. I made up supplements for the following week. I put a gopher ball back into its mold and set it outside to heat. Maybe then the bubbles will come out?

I read online. Then I read a book by the red light. I cleared some e-mail. I drank fiber water. I realized that I hadn't posted to my blog yesterday. So I did that.

I went to the chapel to vacuum the sewing room and take back my stick vac. Then I went to the commissary to get a few things. When I got back, I made and ate breakfast. After eating, I put together cleaners for rugs and bathrooms.

I went to Tina's house that is off post. First I cleaned and shampooed some rugs that the cats vomited on. Then I cleaned the bathrooms. We conversed and she paid me. When I got home, I took a shower. I read e-mail while Chris made dinner. We ate with Michele and John. They decided not to go to Project Night.

At 7, I went to the chapel for Project Night. But no one came. So my project was to clean behind the double fridge and the freezers. I had to call Chris to move the freezers for me. It hadn't been done in a long time.

I quit around 8. I went to the garden to water. When I got home, I helped put away the food. Together we put clean sheets on both beds. I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Then we entertained ourselves on our laptops. At 11, I put mine to sleep and got ready for bed.

No comments: