Friday
I got up at 8, having awakened earlier. Chris was already up. I went through the morning list, got dressed and watered the plants. Most of them didn't need it because of the rain yesterday. Just as I sat down at my computer, the power went off again. Sigh.
But it wasn't out too long. It took longer for the internet to come back up. I ate yogurt.I read a book by the red light. I put together the Swanson's order that I started yesterday.
I made and ate breakfast. Then we went to the commissary for whatever they had that was on our list. Then we went to pick up Michele and saw lots of downed trees, even big ones.
We took Michele with us to Tooele. I went to Melanies to sign papers and get some sale products. On the way back, we stopped at an ethnic bakery where she and Chris got sweet treats.
At home, I looked for the directions to a sewing project that I took a pic of, but don't know where I got it. I asked Michelle to do an image search, but she couldn't find it either. Weird. So I kinda had to make up the pattern and directions.
Chris slow-roasted some brisket that Michele gave us this morning. It was cooked enough to eat. I had that for dinner. I guess Chris did too before he went gaming.
Another storm was coming, so I posted to my blog a little early in case the power went out. I worked on sewing project. After making it, I took a pic and posted an announcement on all three community Facebook pages. It turned out a little small for my phone.
I got ready for game night. I picked some greens for Michelle and made a bottle of tea. I drove to her house. I picked up the game where I had left off – Indy had to jump out of a window to land on a sidewalk across a length of water. Well, he died over and over. She looked up how to do it, and it was what I was doing. I added the shift key and in a few jumps he made it. So a lot of time wasted there. But the game went well after that. Finally Indy ended up in a building with crushing machines. I think he was supposed to jump on one, but always ended up getting crushed instead.
I turned off the game, thanked her, and went home. Chris was not home. I texted him, then got ready for bed. Finally he came home and joined me.

No comments:
Post a Comment