Sunday
I started the morning list, I watered the outside plants. I pulled up a trap and caught a gopher. I noticed most of the onions by the dining room were gone. I finished the list, then made breakfast mix. I took a shower.
I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed for church. I cut up the cheese squares, thinking there may be lots of people at church. I took them to the chapel.
I left the squares in the back. I assembled my trombone, then greeted the chief of ATEC chaplains, who was going to give the sermon. We conversed, then the service started with what few people had come. We sang songs from the hymnal because the AV system wasn't working. Then greetings, announcements, readings and prayer. The chief gave a short sermon. The musicians played two hymns. He gave a benediction and the service was over. People chatted together in groups. Jenni and I took turns holding the new baby. Lelanie and I went to check the traps in the kitchen and we found a mouse in one. I told her to tell her dad. She did, but the mouse remained.
Unthinkingly, I walked out with my trombone. I went back to return the trombone to the front pew and to throw out the mouse. Then I went home to change clothes. I put gopher skulls in a dish to rinse and to bleach. I ate fruit and read e-mail. I started counting hours for VMIS. Then I realized I hadn't posted for Friday. I rinsed the skulls, dried them, then put them in molds.
I took everything to Michelle's house. We used Casey's scale to pour the two-part resin in equal parts by weight, then mixed for 4 minutes. I did the first pour, but there wasn't enough. Casey made more. He poured the rest of mine and the little river on Michelle's project and something on Isadora's project.
Then we decided to go to the pool. She sprayed conditioner in my hair so it wouldn't get so dry. I went home to get ready for the pool. When I got there, I jumped in. We chatted with Jenni. When the lifeguards threw us out, I went to the garden to water a bit. Then home to change.
I took meat out of the freezer for tomorrow. I drank blueberry chia water. I searched for an answer to the question about using a dehydrator to make the resin dry faster. I got caught up in reading drivel on Facebook. I stopped, then posted to my blog for Friday and Saturday. I watered the indoor plants, turned on the porch light for Chris, then put out egg money for the morning. I prepared for bed, then remembered to finish entering numbers for VMIS.

No comments:
Post a Comment