Tuesday
I got up after 8, not having slept well because of RLS. I worked on a Sudoku puzzle, then started my morning list. When I checked the gopher traps, one of them was full. As I was pulling out the body, the lady who parks by my yard drove past without stopping. But later I saw the SUV parked by my yard in the shade. I think she walks to work.
I reset the traps at other mounds. I finished the morning list. I started some yogurt for Thursday Bible Study and for Tina on Saturday.
I went to the garden to plant the rest of the beet seeds. I noticed the package was marked 2014. Must have been free gift seeds. I also watered, weeded and fertilized.
When I got home, I drank fiber gel, then laid out in the sun. I came in and ate breakfast. I showered, then walked to the post office.
When I got back, I worked on the movie. It went much better this time and I completed what Gary asked me to do. Then I put on my bathing suit and went to the pool. I met Jenni for water aerobics, but she was talking to Sandra. After 75 minutes of that, I said my goodbyes and went home.
I took a quick shower, then dressed and went to the library for a book and the next season of Criminal Minds. Chris had supper in the toaster oven. I ate supper, then read e-mail etc. I looked at music memes on Facebook.
I worked on my blog, made tea and watched the season ender of Criminal Minds. I took the bedtime supplements and went back to my laptop. I finished posting to my blog. Then I got ready for bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment