Friday, August 28, 2026

The movie debuts

 


Thursday

I got up roughly on time. I went through the morning list. I went to the chapel for Bible study. We read chapter 4 of Genesis. I went to a quote on Pronghorn. I went home for fiber gel, then raked sticks in preparation for mowing.

I made and ate breakfast, then watched The Highwire. I looked for some interesting inflatables for the pool.

I went to see Emily in ACS. I showed her the movie and she gave me permission to post it to Facebook. I stopped by the library, talked to Melissa, then went home. I ate fiber gel and answered messages. I went to the club with Chris. He ordered pizza. We went upstairs and started the movie ourselves. No one else showed up.

Chaplain texted inviting everyone to come to the chapel to pray for Revival. On our way home from the movie, we passed the chapel and it looked like he was the only one there.

After the movie, I got a message that a family needed mattresses. I went to the garden, but it was too dark to find ripe cherry tomatoes. I watered the furthest tomato. I called someone who had mattresses and was assured that the family had some.

I went home and worked on my blog. I made tea. We watched TV. Michelle sent me the updated swap shop movie through Facebook. I showed it to Chris but it had no sound. I posted it to my personal page and the sound was there. So I posted it to the Community page, with a little trepidation. Will people like it?

Then I looked for pool water wheels. I looked up the actors in Sheep Detectives, then went to bed.

No comments: