Thursday, August 6, 2026

Updated regulations


 

Wednesday

I got up at 7:3. I pulled out the reuteri from the yogurt machine. It was supposed to get another 12 hours, but it was done. I prepared for coffee morning. I boiled water and cleaned a 5 gallon jug. After coffee morning, I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms.

Chris came home with groceries around lunch time. I vacuumed and mopped. I laid out in the sun. I put milk in the dehydrator to coagulate into gasseri. I steamed for 2 minutes, then showered. I rested for a bit, then ate yogurt.

I listened to a podcast, then made and ate egg salad. I read e-mail. Housing said they had updated their regulations. So I went to Housing to get a copy of a document that they updated. It was a quarter inch thick! I went to the library to return a book. Michele walked up and asked me for a ride home. She went into the library with me. Chris was there having just finished his game. I picked out another book and we chatted with the librarian. I took Michele to her house.

I went home. Chris was already there and made his supper. I walked to the post office for the mail. No snakes. I read e-mail, then heard him on a conference call with his siblings. After that, I went to the garden to water with fertilizer and to weed. I watched old tapping videos to clear some of my unread e-mails.

I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched an episode of Criminal Minds. I looked up some of the characters. I went back to watching old links in e-mail. Finally I got ready for bed.

No comments: