Sunday
I got up at 8. I went through most of the morning list. I planted a few things that had rooted in dishes in the kitchen window. I watered bare spots in the lawn. I refilled the small containers of coconut oil.
I read e-mail till Chris got up and had his coffee. He gave me a massage. I mixed a batch of cheese squares and put them in the oven. , I took my shower, then rescued the treat from the oven. I made and ate breakfast. I made more taco mix, then got ready for church.
I took the cheese to the chapel and put it in the back. I met the chaplain's wife, who lives on the East coast. The chaplain played the opening songs on his guitar and the kids helped. Then we had our usual order of service. At the end, Melanie played the piano while Jenni and I played our instruments. The chaplain gave a benediction, then we all stood in a circle as he handed out communion.
After the service, I talked to John for awhile. Then I went home and changed clothes. I read e-mail for a bit. I took a nap on the back porch reading a book.
Chris told me supper was in the oven. I read a little more, then came in. I got online for the game, then took supper out of the oven. I ate as I played the game. I jotted notes for my blog. I pieced many puzzles when it wasn't my turn.
Afterward, we went walking with John and Michele. I watered the edge plants at the garden. When we got back, I put out the egg money and worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched one episode of Criminal Minds. I looked up some of the actors. Then I read articles until time to go to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment