Friday, August 14, 2026

Getting help with the movie

 


Wednesday

I got up when Chris left for work. I worked outside watering and setting traps. I filled the third jug with hot soapy water. I opened the dishwasher and pulled the wet dishes out. I spread them on the stove to dry. I prepared for Coffee morning with coffee and hot water. After 4 rounds of tapping and meditation, I took niacin. I washed the remaining dishes. I cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen. I vacuumed the carpeted areas and mopped the kitchen floor.

I laid out in the sun and read a book. I prepared the sauna and sat for a steam session. I took a shower and cleaned up the sweaty washcloths. I rested, then got dressed.

I went to MWR to meet Gary. He said I needed my laptop so I ran home to get it. He showed me how the very basic movie editor worked. My homework is to rename the files and put them in order by scene.

When I got home, Chris was there. I read e-mail. Chris laid down on the couch and went to sleep. I mowed the back yard, then filled the mower with gas and returned it to Melissa's driveway.

I read online and RLS kicked in. I went to the garden – but it didn't need watering because it had rained. When I got back, I woke Chris up to watch TV. I read commentaries on Genesis 38 for Bible study tomorrow, then went to bed. It was hard to sleep when I couldn't breathe.

No comments: