Thursday
I got up at 7:30. I went through the morning list quickly. I started a loaf of bread, then put the dough into the fridge before I went to Bible study. I think I hardboiled some eggs as well.
I opened the chapel at 9, letting Diane and Karen inside. We talked about Saronna's situation until Eryne arrived. Then she led the study of Genesis 42. We discussed it and Karen had to leave. We also discussed cleaning Saronna's house.
So after we prayed, two of them followed me to her house and we cleaned the couch and behind the couch and other furniture on the same wall. Then we broke for lunch.
I went home and made breakfast. I put the dough in the oven even though it was still in the bread pan. I watched The Highwire. Michelle called and we talked for awhile, then I went to her house with two dozen eggs that Diane gave me.
Then she walked and I drove to Saronna's house. We talked and Karen came over with Moira. Moira helped me clean the ferret cage and shred paper for it. Then Aubrey came over. Michelle and Aubrey cleaned the remaining bathroom while I cleaned behind the stove and ran the dishwasher.
Michelle left to get ready for staying overnight with Saronna's kids. Another lady came to clean. So we discussed what needed to be done and I left her and Aubrey to it. I went to Michelle's house to pick up the Korean meal she had bought me earlier in town. I stayed to talk a bit, then I went home. I ate the Korean meal cold and tried to catch up on e-mail.
Eventually Chris came home from AutumnFest. I worked on my blog, then made tea and we watched TV. I read online. Chris went to bed. I peeled all the hardboiled eggs and cracked some that weren't hardboiled but were in the box labeled hardboiled. Then I went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment