Monday
I got up at 7:35. I followed the morning list. I ate yogurt with pumpkin seeds. I practiced last week's hymns and some Christmas songs. I started a parasite cleanse by pulling out supplements and placing them where I would see them at the appropriate times.
I ate fiber gel. I read out in the sun, then came in and made breakfast. I posted for band and picked hymns. Never a quick task. I went to the post office, and then to the library to return a book. I stopped by the chapel to pick up my trombone, then proceeded to the garden.
I went home. I tried to nap inside. Nothing. I put my slides in soapy water to soak, then tried to nap outside with a book. Nope. I did Sudoku, then washed the slides. My fingernail could feel stuff on the slide. Odd. I cleaned them as best I could, then rinsed and oiled them. I put the trombone in the car.
I heated supper. Keli texted that she could not come to band tonight. I ate supper, then went to the chapel for band. No one came but Jenni and she was frustrated over being reported for something she didn't do as a sub. She was frustrated that she couldn't get into the site where she could explain her side of the story. We talked for 2 hours.
When I got home, I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched the first episode of The Librarians because we didn't have the next season of Criminal Minds. Later Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to an interview on Trauma Release Exercises.

No comments:
Post a Comment