Thursday, September 10, 2026

Setting traps in the garden

 


Tuesday

I got up early, hearing Chris get ready for work. After he left, I got up and finished a Sudoku puzzle. I went through my morning list. I made sure both gopher traps were set. I didn't have a trap for the one in the backyard so I buried some out of date tuna in one of the tunnels. It was awfully cool outside.

I ate yogurt, then went cleaning at Rod's house. I finished up the inside and picked up some dog poop outside. I stopped at the garden to water. I saw gopher mounds! I went home to eat fiber gel and to read in the sun. Then I went to the post office for mail and to open the swap shop. I proceeded to 403 to start cleaning there. I did the kitchen except for the fridge and started on windows and blinds.

I went home at 5. I ate fiber gel and read online for awhile. Chris came home and we both ate leftovers. We talked about the situation with Michelle taking Saronna's kids for 5 days during her brain surgery.

I went to Casey's house to get my slide, but he was asleep (I later found out). I went to the chapel to wipe the vinyl couches and it was obvious that someone had just done it by the smell. But there was detritus on the floor, so I handled that. Then I went home to get gopher traps and money. Because our sprinklers were on, I was only able to grab one trap. I called Casey and he said he was at the club. So I grabbed some cash and went to the garden. I dealt with the gopher mounds and watched my sprinkler come on. But it didn't oscillate for some reason. So I pushed it a notch every few minutes. One of my squash plants had all its leaves eaten off. Again. I set up the trap. Casey came over with my slide. I gave him the money. We chatted till it got dark. Then we both went home.

I rolled up the windows in my car and set up the ozone machine inside. I rolled the mower out to the driveway. I ate blueberries with chia seed. I watched one tapping presentation, then worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched TV. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to listen to stuff.

*For some reason I can't post a pic* 

No comments: