Monday, September 28, 2026

Last day at the pool

 


Sunday

I got up around 8. I took activated charcoal, then did some Sudoku and started on the morning list. I read messages and articles. I made cheese squares, then made and ate breakfast. I got dressed for church and put the cheese squares in a container and took them to church.

I left the snack in the back of the sanctuary. I warmed up my trombone in the sewing room while Keli practiced the praise songs. Then Jenni talked to me about her subbing problems.

The service started with 3 praise songs. Then the guest pastor gave his sermon on the holy spirit. Then we played two hymns. We all chatted. Jenni and I agreed to meet at the pool at 3. Then we left the church and went home.

I ate the rest of breakfast and read online. Then I put on my suit and went to the pool. Jenni and I played in the water with the wheel. At 4:50 I got out of the pool and went to the garden. I picked the remaining potatoes and some hot peppers. I went home to change into dry clothes. Chris had supper on the stove.

I signed into the game. I ate as I played. Someone posted on Facebook that they needed a microwave and I thought there was one in the swap shop. So I agreed to meet her there at 8.

The game wasn't quite over at 8, but I ran down there and unlocked the swap shop. She wasn't there. So I came home. The game was just ending, or rather being put on pause since we were in the middle of a fight. I read online, ran to the bathroom, then came back to work on my blog. I made tea and we watched TV.

No comments: