Wednesday
I got up on time. It was cool out, so I delayed watering. I prepared for coffee morning. I meditated and tapped. I watered the plants and raked gopher mounds. I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. I laid out in the sun. I used my steam sauna, then took a shower.
After getting dressed, I went to the post office for mail. Then I proceeded to Rod's house to check the yard work. I spent 30 minutes picking up dog droppings and shreds of a cup that got mowed over.
I went home and ate yogurt. I signed up at Housing for inspection on Monday. I checked with Self-help, but Richard wasn't there. I went to the garden. I set both traps, then came home. I messaged John about cleaning. I made and ate egg salad, then went to 403 to clean. I worked on windows and blinds. John came later. He did all the fans and high stuff in an hour. It would have taken me longer.
I went home, jotted notes for my blog and recorded cleaning times. I ate some kimchi fried rice.
I changed into better clothes. We drove to the chapel for Revival. Chaplain introduced us to the praise team, who were not all from the same place. I guess he pieced it together. Then we sat for the service. I'm not sure what I expected, maybe Billy Graham and some hymns? The first hour was praise music, but the words on the screen rarely agreed with what he was singing. And there was no beginning or end to each song. I could not tell how many songs. Some singing here and there, random playing while he sang to himself or God.
But then a man played the piano and kind of made up the words. And another man preached. That I understood. Then we had time for people to come forward and be prayed for. There was a prayer list on the whiteboard.
Afterward, we chatted with the people behind us. Chris talked shop with some of the guys. And we went home. It was too late for TV. I went through the last tapping presentations. Chris cleared e-mail and went to bed. I stayed up to work on my blog.
*Still can't post a pic. I blame yesterday's update*

No comments:
Post a Comment