Tuesday
I got up at 8, having slept through the night. I went through the morning list. I practiced the hymns plus Sleigh Ride. I texted Michelle and she was napping after not having slept well with Saronna's kids. So I checked e-mail, then dealt with the gopher mounds and set traps. Then she called just as I was heading to the garden. She was going to the school to check on the kids, then heading to the house. So I went to the garden and then came home and started breakfast.
When she called to say she was at the house, I headed over there. She exclaimed over everything dirty. Then we started on a bathroom. The bathrooms are small so after awhile, we were running into each other. I wanted to move to the other bathroom but she didn't want to be left alone. Really, it wasn't THAT bad. So I did the door and jams and stuff. Then we moved to the other bathroom. It was more crowded with personal care products. We didn't get that far before 3.
Then she went to the school to pick up the kids and run them somewhere for a bit. So I swept the floor and went home to finish breakfast. Then I met her back at the house. She got a neighbor to watch the boys while she and the girls cleaned the clutter in their room. I worked in the livingroom and then the kitchen, washing dishes.
I got a call from the lady I was supposed to quote at 5:30. So I dropped everything and drove over to her house. She showed me around her house and everything she had done. We agreed to meet again when she had everything moved out.
I called Michelle and she said they had eaten and were getting ready to head to the rented house. I drove over there and she was getting them packed with pajamas and clothing. I stayed after they left to wash dishes, but was hungry and tired so I went home.
I put supper in the toaster oven. I talked to Chris. I ate supper and had some sugar snap peas. Then Michelle called saying one of the girls was missing and could I check the house? So I drove over there and no one was home. So I went to the ACS building. All the lights in the Keetch room were on, and quickly got switched off. I called Michelle and we suspected that the girl might have gone there before the building closed and hid, then turned the lights on and read a book or used the wi-fi. So I called Chris to open the building and waited. But then Michelle called back to say the girl had been spotted walking to Michelle's house. So I called Chris and told him not to come after all.
I went home and worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched TV. He went to bed, but I stayed up to catch up on e-mail and piece puzzles.

No comments:
Post a Comment