Saturday
I got up on time, went through the morning list. I tried to clean my trombone slide, and the paper towel got stuck in the tube. I checked e-mail. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Later I took a shower and used the new hair oil that Shelley sold me. I went to Rod's house to try some new cleaning products on tough spots. Then I turned on the ozone machine and went to the garden. I picked some peppers, and watered the far tomato plant.
I went home to make breakfast. Chris steamed a beet I picked last week. I ate while reading online messages. I tried to search ways to get a paper towel out of a trombone slide. Not many results.
I went to the chapel for Sewing Class. No one showed up except Wendy who came to help. We chatted for a long time. Then she went home and I went to Rod's house to reset the ozone machine.
I stopped by Self-Help. Butch was talking to Richard. He had extra fruit from the farmers market. He gave me plums and a cantaloupe. When I got home, I ate the cantaloupe. Chris made Cornish hen for supper and I ate that, too. I continued my search. I talked to Michelle. I texted Saronna that I could drop off some runners to help with noise in the house.
I went to the chapel and set up for Project Night. I vacuumed in the sanctuary and under the cushions on the couches in back. I put the vacuum away and went to the fellowship hall to find Casey playing a video game and Cedric on a computer. Casey pulled up Tetris and I played. But Michelle called and wanted him to come home. So they packed up and went home. I packed up from sewing class. As I was leaving the building, the chaplain was coming in to get flyers for Revival. We chatting for quite some time. Then we both left.
I went home. Chris was folding laundry. I saw a Facebook message from Saronna accepting my offer of runners. So I drove over there and left them on the porch. When I got home, I folded the rest of the laundry. We put it away and dressed the bed with clean sheets. Then we sat in the livingroom to watch the movie “Clue”. It was entertaining. I worked on my blog and listened to a tapping presentation on sleep. But my stomach was still working on the cantaloupe and I had a hard time getting to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment