Wednesday, September 25, 2024

A very long town hall

Tuesday

I got up after 7. I opened the bathroom window for fresh air while I brushed my teeth. I listened to the first episode of the Pain Relief World Summit while cleaning up in the kitchen and boiled some tiny potatoes from my garden. I cleaned up my blog notes from yesterday. I listened to part of the second episode of the Pain Relief World Summit. I practiced all the Oktoberfest music. I taped together those songs that have two pages.

I went outside to take down two gopher mounds. Instead of resetting the traps (they both had traps) I washed the dirt plus some eggshells and rotten grapefruit rind down the tunnels.

I listened to more of the episode. I paused it to take apart a waistband in a discarded pair of pants to see how the clip was attached. I came back to listen some more. I made a new batch of breakfast mix, then made and ate breakfast. I walked down to the swap shop for an LED light strip I had seen.

At 2 I went to Saronna's house to play. We practiced using her new amp. Afterward, I went to the garden to pick tomatoes and water Kenzie's garden. Then I went home and finished listening to the episode.

Chris came home for a quick supper. Then we went to Headquarters for the Community Townhall. It lasted over two hours. My phone rang just as the former Housing manager was going up to give his talk. I shut my phone off and when I looked later, it was probably a spam number. Mostly they talked about what they have accomplished and what they are planning to do.

We got home after 8:30. Chris had to play his game for a bit so I played my trombone. Then we watched one episode of Walker Texas Ranger. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read.


No comments: