Monday, September 23, 2024

The family game

Sunday

I got up late. I read e-mail till it warmed up outside. Then I went out to water. I took down 5 gopher mounds and reset the traps.

I posted to my blog for Friday, which I thought I had done last night. I worked on Saturday's post, then read messages. I went to the garden to check on the irrigation system. I saw a snake and decided to take a different path. I fertilized both gardens. I dropped off a sheet of cleaning standards for Audra, then went home.

I practiced the hymns, then made and ate breakfast. I took my trombone and jicama to the chapel. Once there, I checked the bucket trap and threw out the mouse inside. I took my seat for the service. After the service, our group played two hymns.

Putting away my trombone, I started talking to John and it went on for over an hour. My foot hurt from my shoe and the blister. Finally I got home around 3:30. I went home and changed my clothes. My friends were too busy for swimming, so I mowed the shady side yard. Then Chris called me in for the game.

I logged into Discord. Everyone was there and we talked for an hour before diving in to the storyline. As always, we were attacked and we fought them off. I talked to Chris afterward, then posted to my blog. I heated tea, and we watched one episode of WTR. He went to bed and I went soon after.



No comments: