Saturday, November 11, 2017

HDTV

It was almost nine when we got up. I checked e-mail and then watched episode 4 of Christ Revealed. It was almost two hours long. While it played, I made and ate breakfast. When it was over, I meditated. The sun was shining, so I pulled weeds from pots in the backyard and sniffed the soil clinging to the roots. It's one way to get soil-based organisms.
Pat texted me that she wanted a particular book for the quilt guild. So I did some searching on the internet and finally ordered a used copy since the new ones were upwards of $100. I pulled stuff out of boxes in the garage looking for my quilt books. Chris was looking for some books, too, so I tried searching in CD and DVD boxes. No luck. I vacuumed the living room rug, then cleaned the filters of dust and dirt.
I started a loaf of bread for Chris. I gave a lot of thought to taking my supplements on the road. I made up a supply for the next 24 days, to carry me through our Thanksgiving trip. I ordered more, and made a list to order when we get back. I picked dandelion greens so I could make a salad. I ate it while watching the next episode of Betrayal. Chris cut up the jicama for me. I ate a slice and saved the others for later. I listened to an audio on tapping to improve your relationship.
Chris and I folded the laundry and I put mine away. Then he got the HDTV antenna from a box in the garage. In a bit we had more channels than I knew what to do with. I did an internet search to find out which one was the FOX network. Then we watched 4 episodes of Lucifer streamed from Fox. The commercials were really annoying. And then it was 11:30 and past time for bed.

No comments: