Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Meditation Wednesday

I woke up soon after 7. I put on my headphones and listened to the Tibetan singing bowls for half an hour. Then I got up and turned on the router. I listened to more of the Christ Revealed episode, finishing the first interview, but could not finish it because they went on a tour of the church of the Holy Sepulcher and I wanted to watch that. I took a cold detox bath, then swished and exercised and boiled coffee, etc. I did two of Oprah's meditations. I tapped for annoyance at having to rush through so I could get to the dentist on time. There was only time for a quick wipe in one bathroom and to the stove. Then I got dressed and headed to the office on Whitesburg. I was a few minutes early so I flossed my teeth, even though I hadn't eaten anything. I went inside and signed the resgister. Then I sat and jotted notes for my to-do list until the hygienist called me back.
She was very nice, brought me a knee pillow and heated neck pillow. She talked to me as she cleaned my teeth. She mentioned the broken one but did not pressure me to have anything done. I asked what causes yellowing and she mentioned a few things. She said DoTerra sells an essential oil toothpaste that can help. When she was finished, she took my credit card right there chairside. She gave me a bag with a toothbrush and floss. She said she was going to give me a flyer for their no-insurance discount program, but she never did.
I drove straight home. I drank some kefir and took an Epsom salt bath, and meditated again. After a hot/cold shower, I got dressed. I picked some dandelion leaves and made a salad. Then I ate the rest of the ground beef. Chris came home from work. I watched the rest of the episode. Kind of makes me want to travel to Israel and see the holy places for myself. I made and ate breakfast. Cecily called my phone to get hold of Chris to find out what we are doing next week. I decided not to go to choir practice because I had other things to do and will miss the next two Sundays.
I laid out my hashtag blocks in a manner so that no two contiguous blocks were the same. Then I sewed them together in rows. Chris popped Miss Marple into the DVD player and we watched one episode. It was a new season and a new lead actress and we preferred the old one.
After the episode, Chris looked up some of the actors online to see what we might have remembered them from. I trimmed my rows since the joinings were inexplicably off. I laid them out for a pic, thinking a red horizontal sashing might be nice since I am out of the navy blue. Then I made a mug of hot bone broth and took my evening supplements. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog.
* It looks better in person than in the picture. *

No comments: