Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Equity Pricing

Tuesday

I got up about 7:45. I got ready for the day. I read messages online. Put on an audio and cleaned in the kitchen. Then I went out to water all the plants and level gopher mounds. I trimmed the onions and mint and tomato plants.

It was 11:30, so I started making breakfast. Chris came home early and moved the next jug of water up to the countertop so I could use it. After eating, I listened to a podcast on continuous glucose monitoring. I went to Saronna's house to practice Christmas music. Then I headed to the signing. He paid and we all signed. The inspectors left. He and I talked for some time. Even though he was leaving a bunch of cleaning supplies behind, he insisted on saying that we should contact him if we needed more money to clean the place. (It wasn't dirty).

After he left, I went home to drop off my trombone. I called Jamie to meet me at his house. Then I went to Housing to get more contracts. I parked at his house and looked through some stuff. Jamie came and we decided together what to take and what to give to the swap shop and what to save for Saronna.

I went home and logged into Zoom for the quilt guild meeting. They were doing some kind of tangram exercise. After that was the business meeting where the president presented Equity Pricing. It was an amazing presentation. So they will now have tiered pricing and people can pick which one they want to pay. Not sure that will work out so well.

Anyway, Chris came home for supper. I ate a steak. I listened to some podcasts. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched 3 episodes of Taxi. I'm not loving it, but what else is there?  Later Chris went to bed.  I stayed up to listen to a podcast and play Solitaire.



No comments: