Wednesday
I got up at 7:30. I prepared for coffee morning. I did 4 rounds of tapping and meditation. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I did some vacuuming and I mopped the kitchen floor.
I went to the post office for mail and to open the swap shop. When I got home, I took a steam session in the sauna, then took a shower. I rested, then ate some yogurt. I dozed off in the recliner.
Then I looked at music memes for a bit before going to the library to get books. I ended up talking to Melissa for an hour. Then I locked the swap shop. When I got home, I cleaned some more clutter.
I went to the garden with Chris to re-do my watering system. I needed him to loosen tight connections. I hoped to find a time of better water pressure, but it was not to be. I brought a new soaker hose, but when I hooked it up, the water leaked out before it reached the end of the hose. I pondered how it could be patched.
When I got back, I made tea. We watched one episode of Criminal Minds. I looked up some of the actors and why they left. That went into other aspects of the show, like how unrealistic it was, how many rules were violated, etc. Finally I finished my blog post and went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment