Saturday
I got up at 7:30. Chris went to Mass. I worked on my morning list. When he got home, he gave me a massage. I took a shower and got dressed. It rained and hailed. I could hear it on the roof, but the plants seemed ok. I watered the plants that were on the front porch. Then I made breakfast mix.
I made and ate breakfast. Chris had started the laundry then gone to watch a movie with John and Michele. I emptied the dryer and threw the wet clothes in. I went to the chapel to run the ozone machine. I stopped by the garden to check for tomatoes and for beet sprouts.
When I got home, I read online. I might have fallen asleep. I read a book in the lounger. Later John and Michele came over for dinner. Chris made meatloaf and potatoes.
Then I went to the chapel for Project Night. I started cleaning. John and Michele were not far behind. She was working on a green silk dress for an upcoming trip. Then Michelle and Casey arrived. We talked, then Casey set up Tetris. I played a game, then John played one and then I played again. We packed up at 9.
When I got home, we folded laundry and dressed the bed. Then we watched Criminal Minds. He went to bed while I worked on my blog and read online. Then I got ready for bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment