I got up at 8, waking from a dream. I finished a Sudoku puzzle, then got out the coffee morning box. I made hot water and coffee. I watered all the plants and reset the traps. I exercised and read. I did four rounds of meditation. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen.
I read out in the sun, then sat for a steam session. I showered, rested, and got dressed. I ate yogurt, then read e-mail. I made egg salad. I read Telegram messages. I shredded a zucchini and made zucchini kimchi.
I mopped the kitchen floor, then walked to the post office for mail. When I got back, I looked for a bag of grass seed but could not find it. Also could not find the UV wand. I posted to my blog.
At 7:30, I went to the gym for chair exercises. Jenni had requested it and Michelle agreed to lead it. It was just the three of us, which was good since the gym only had 3 chairs. After a late start, Michelle took us through all the exercises in her book, twice. Jenni believes that she will lose weight if she does these exercises every day for a month.
After some ensuing conversation, I went home. I made tea and we watched an episode of Criminal Minds. I looked up some of the actors. I went on reading until 11, then went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment