Monday, August 31, 2026

Running the ozone machine

 


Sunday

I got up late. I started on the morning list. I watered the indoor plants. I made cheese squares. I read e-mail then made and ate breakfast. I dressed for church, and warmed up on trombone. I took the cheese squares to church.

The service started with 5 songs which the chaplain played on his guitar. He got the kids involved in dancing or motions to go with them. Then we had our regular service protocol. Keli and Jenni and I played the last two hymns.

There was lots of talking afterward while I waited for everyone to leave so I could turn on the ozone machine. Then Keli came back to give a piano lesson. So I went home, vowing to return later.

I contacted Jenni and Michelle. Jenni suggested going to the pool at 4. I met Michelle at the swap shop. We stayed till 4. Michelle took me home, I changed into a bathing suit and drove to the pool. I showed Dave the inflatable that I want to buy for the pool. He said he would ask Ron. I got in the pool with Jenni and we swam and talked.

I left at 4:55, stopping at chapel to turn on the ozone machine. When I got home, I changed into dry clothes. I partook of supper that Chris cooked and signed into the game. We played. Everything went well, then we got into a fight...

Afterward, we went for a walk with John and Michele. I took a moment to check the garden, but it was too dark to find ripe tomatoes. When we walked past the chapel, I darted in to turn off the fan. We finished the walk and everybody went home.

I made tea and we watched TV. I read online, then wrote to my blog. I perused my Facebook feed and went to bed.

No comments: