Sunday
I got up around 8. I went through my morning list. I didn't practice much because Chris was listening to something. I ate yogurts and added milk to the ferments, then put them in the dehydrator to grow. I checked e-mail.
It was after 10:30 when I went by the kids house to pick up some empty boxes that I'd left. Then I went to the garden to weed. I picked a squash and some cherry tomatoes.
I went home, ate fiber gel, then read outside in the sun. I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed for church and took cheese squares with me.
I was surprised to see Eryne in church. The praise team sang 4 songs at the beginning of the service. Chaplain talked about the revival. He started his sermon at 1:45 and the band played hymns at 2:15. That didn't give us much time to go home and change clothes for the baptism at 2:30.
I had put on my bathing suit and a shirt and shorts. Then I headed to the pool for baptism. But Michelle and Casey had just pulled up to the chapel. They flagged me down to get the key. So I was late to the pool.
Chaplain and two of Janet's kids were already in the pool. Their dad read a scripture, then Chaplain asked them questions and dunked them backward in the water. The parents toweled them off. We all chatted by the pool while Jenni got changed into her suit. We discussed the up and downsides of buying a 5' inflatable hamster wheel. John said he could get one by next weekend – which is the last weekend that the pool is open. Then Jenni, John, and I got in the pool to swim. The water wasn't warm, but tolerable. Mostly we floated and chatted for an hour. When Jenni and I got cold, we climbed out, toweled off, and drove home.
I ate fiber gel and laid out on the front lawn. Then I came in and ate what Chris cooked, which was chicken soup, zucchini fried with onions, and rice. I checked e-mail and composed a message for the docket of HHS. Today is the deadline. I fielded texts from Michelle and John M. I worked on my blog.
I made tea and we watched the season ender of Criminal Minds. Then we both went to bed. I woke up in the night to shut down the router and put my phone to sleep and brush my teeth. I went back to bed, used the RLS treatments, and slept on and off till morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment