Sunday, September 27, 2026

Urgon's part

 


Saturday

I got up after 7:30. After my trip to the bathroom, I went through the morning list. I looked up how to deal with the ice monster. I need Urgon's part which is on the third floor. But getting up there is tough with an ice monster shooting at me.

I made up a week's worth of supplements. I ate fiber gel and read outside. I made and ate breakfast, then cleared some e-mail.

I put together a bathroom cleaning kit, then took a jar of yogurt and went to Tina's house. We chatted, I cleaned, then we chatted some more. I came home about 5. I read online while Chris made supper, then picked up Michele. We all ate together: beer bread rolls and brautworst. Afterward, he took her home and then went to the commissary for eggs. I set the gopher traps.

I went to the chapel for Project Night. Casey was waiting for me. We chatted until the Luna's arrived. Then I helped her find ways to sew on vinyl. Casey left, and later we packed up and went home. I made tea and watched TV with Chris. Then I retired to my laptop to listen to a presentation on regenerating soils while piecing puzzles.

No comments: