Wednesday
I got up at 7:35, not having slept well. I did a few morning chores, then prepared for coffee morning. After four rounds of meditation, I started cleaning the bathrooms. Michelle contacted me about cleaning. In fact while we were still talking, she walked into my house. So I quickly threw on regular clothing and she took me to Saronna's house. We stripped the beds and started a load of wash. We discussed. Then she took me home and went to sub at the school. I finished my bathrooms and washed dishes. I took a steam session and a shower. I ate some yogurt with pumpkin seeds. I also made a bit of egg salad.
I went over to Saronna's house and started cleaning. But Michelle never came. She couldn't leave the dog alone. So I worked mainly in the kitchen. Also I swept and mopped floors and washed more bedding and tossed stuffed animals in the dryer. I emptied the dishwasher and restacked it, but there were things that could not go in. Michelle told me that the kids were talking badly about her at school and she considered that maybe she shouldn't be alone with them.
Around 6, I went home. I heated leftovers and ate supper while catching up on e-mail. I posted to my blog. I thought we would watch TV, but Chris was gaming online till 10:30, so then we went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment