Saturday, July 26, 2008

I actually finished something


Today I finished the binding on the quilt featured in my last post. A friend helped me quilt it on her long arm machine. What a labor saver! Now I have no excuse not to finshed packing ( except that I am out of boxes) or at least deciding what goes to Korea and what goes in storage. I thought I had until the movers came on the 11th to decide but my husband called to tell me that they want to know early next week so they can plan what size truck to bring, etc. That gives me two or three days. Yikes!
On a good note, a friend of mine that loves my hot tub has offered to look after it when we are gone. We could just drain it, but if the renters (whom we don't have yet) try to fill it (which the rental agent says they will do) and don't do it properly, there will be air bubbles in the circulation system which will damage the pumps. Here is a picture of my hot tub, and the purse I made for my Mom.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Ohhh! I like the purse! I wish I had access to a hot tub!