Monday, July 21, 2008

I have reservations...


I got an e-mail today that our plane reservations have been made for Saturday August 16th. Our plane leaves at 9am and we have to check in 3 hours early (why!!?) so we must be there at 6am. As if 14 hours of sitting on a plane weren't bad enough, we get to 'warm up' for it by sitting for three hours in the airport. I shouldn't complain. At least we don't have to walk to Korea.
At the right is a quilt from my black-and-white phase. It only lasted long enough for me to make one quilt. I want to enter it in the quilt show this fall. But I'll miss the show:( If you look carefully at the body of the quilt, each fabric appears three times. Can you find the three appearances for each of the 24 fabrics?

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Yes, be thankful you don't have to walk to Korea, and be grateful you don't have hemroids with all the sitting you'll be doing!