Friday, July 18, 2008

Things are looking up

A lot of positive remarks about Korea have been coming my way, and I appreciate them all. Also, I appreciate the people who have volunteered to give a temporary home to the following items: our fish and their accessories, half of my quilting books, some of the plants, some regular sewing machines, and the commercial sewing machine. Also, many thanks to those who offered to house my fabric collection. First I have to decide which fabrics to take.
We now know that the packers will be coming on the 11th, so if there is something someone would like to borrow for 2 years, they should speak up now.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Ithink I could take a box or two.
Pat

Gwenda said...

Wow! What a sewing room! My Korean girlfriend said you can buy $14.00 to $20.00 a yard fabric in Korea for only $2.00 a yard!!! She talked about the miles and miles of fabric and the amazing bargains! I say leave what you have at home and buy more when you get there!