Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Korean mail


Yesterday we got our vaccinations at the county health clinic. None of the DR. offices would do it. The clinic seemed to think the army should do it. Anyway, they did it for two of us for $341. That included two Dr. consults and 1 round of vaccines. My daughter's were free because she's under 18. Am I the only one that thinks its a high price? Because I am needle-phobic, I thought the injections would be the worst part. They weren't bad at all (see, tapping helps). The price and the soreness afterwards....well, I suppose it is cheaper than getting sick.
I finished the quilt top I promised a friend months ago. I have an appt to quilt it tomorrow.
After I bind it, it can go in the mail and THEN I can fully concentrate on moving issues. I think it turned out well. She made most of the blocks. I just put them together and added borders.

I just received word that we can get mail in Korea at the following address (after Aug 18th):
Chris Damour
PSC 303, Box 51
APO AP 96204
Apparently mail is delivered to the work address, not to the home address.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

I'm with you, it does seem like a lot of money!

Nice quilt!