Sunday, July 13, 2008

What I'll Miss


I have been thinking about what to take, what to put in storage and what to get rid of. But some of the things I care about the most can't be brought. I'll miss the azaleas that bloom in the spring. (Our neighbors say we have 2000 of them). I'll miss my hot tub. (Sure, I can get it in the overhead compartment. Just needs a push). I'll miss my quilting friends and the guild and the Quilt Show they are having in September. (More ribbons for everybody else) . I'll miss celebrating Chrismas with my childhood family. (Athought they are welcome to drop by Seoul any time). I'll miss my friends from Augusta (who came this weekend for one last visit but won't let me post their picture). I'll miss our church family. (who are also invited to drop in any time) There's so much and so many people. Perhaps I should think about what I can look forward to.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Yes, start thinking of what you have to look forward to! While reading your post I was starting to miss all those people too and I've never met most of them!