Monday, August 18, 2008

Contact

If you emailed me last week, I didn't get it. I waited until Friday evening to check my mail and by then our account was gone. So, please send it again to Damourcf@yahoo.com. All my e-mail addresses are on the computer we packed for shipment. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, that is why. You can send me an e-mail at the above address and then I will have your address on this computer.
We got cell phones last night. Of course the manuals are in Korean! Our phone number is 011-82-10-2305-6014 or 011-82-10-2308-6014. Remember we are 13 hours ahead of EST.

1 comment:

Pat said...

You made it over the first hurdle ( I don't mean the bicycle hurdle)...and you made some contacts re quilting!!!! There is a quilting goddess following you about! The best of luck to you all.
Pat