Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Beach!


It's been fun! One night we herded crabs. Well, actually we cornered a sand crab until he wore out then my husband picked him up and explained all the parts. We saw a large jelly fish washed up on the shore with it's tentacles missing. We've seen fish and rays swimming in the water. One lady walked by with a big horseshoe crab! The sea has been so mild that I haven't gotten out my kites yet. But as you can see from the previous post, our house has a crow's nest. I want to try flying the kites from there.
The only down side is that each night I try not to think about all the packing that needs doing so I can get to sleep. Also, William sent along 3 of the largest suitcases I have ever seen. We'll have to decide between takng all of those suitcases home, or taking our daughter. I say she'd fit in one of the suitcases, but she voted 'no'.

No comments: