Saturday, August 23, 2008

A few steps BACKwards

As I sit here typing, Chris and Michele are watching "Get Smart" at the local theatre. They checked out the Px and the thrift shop. All are things I wanted to do BUT, NO, I have to stay in the room because I can barely walk because of back pain. It is just not fair and if any of you reading this are in charge of the universe I beg of you to reverse it. At least I am not bitter...
I was hoping to find a jacket at the thrift shop. Because it is plenty warm here, everywhere you go is AC'd to the max. I suppose it is because all the soldiers are wearing hot camoflage outfits.
We have been going with a realestate agent to see apartments. We went Wednesday, saw 4 apts and chose the first. But by then it had been promised to another. So Thursday we saw another apt in same bldg, same layout. It is still being lived in. We can move in when they move out. Lots of competition for these apts. New apt bldg will be finished in October, but we can't wait. Hotel is full and will kick us out next weekend.
This laptop does strange things, but at least it doesn't shift into Korean like the ones in the library. Blogger comes up in Korean now, and it always takes me awhile to get to post.
I must rest again, and whip through a few more Sudoku puzzles.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

OUCH! Sorry to hear about your back pain!

Ashton likes doing Sudoku puzzels. Must be for you people who love math. Count me out!