Saturday, August 23, 2008

Progress

This morning I was able to ride the elevator down to the bakery with Chris. It was about 7:30 and they were out of parfaits and Swiss oatmeal. I am not sure what that is, but wanted to try it. I can only assume that lots of peopole got up early and went to breakfast instead of sleeping in like they are supposed to do (because I said so). So I had the mixed fruit cup, a hardboiled egg and a sticky bran muffin. Chris got a ham and egg croissant, and an apple fritter. We got Michele something similar. They have some special doughnuts there, for the younger crowd.
Some are sprinkled with Fruit Loops, some with Rice Krispies, and some with Captain Crunch.
We haven't tried those, but the Fruit Loops are very colorful. They also have a maple doughnut with bacon on the top. Gwenda, this post is for you. Sorry I don't have a picture yet.

1 comment:

Becca Damour said...

Feel better Fern. Can't wait for pictures!!!!!