Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Lots of cleaning between the two

Monday

I woke up with Reveille and was unable to go back to sleep, though I tried for 45 minutes. I got up and got ready for the day. I took morning supplements. I looked for an isochronic tones audio to download to my mp3 player, but could not find one short enough. I looked at my Neuro-programmer program but did not see a choice for isochronic tones. I looked it up online, but the company no longer supports it.

I parsed out a week's worth of supplements, then went to Housing to schedule an inspection for the apartment. Then I went to 632 to clean floors. There were a lot of black marks that had to be scrubbed or scraped that I hadn't seen before I started mopping.

After 2 hours, I got the mail and went home for breakfast. I checked e-mail. I jotted notes for my blog. I read in the sun until it went behind a cloud. I called Emily and made an appointment to turn in my paperwork. She gave me more paperwork to fill out.

I went by Housing to pick up a bucket trap. Then I went back to 632 and spent an hour and 15 minutes finishing the downstairs. I packed up my cleaning supplies. I went home to get the key went to #2, and a container of beef for Michelle. I cleaned there for an hour. Casey came by to get the beef. Also, Chris called and we talked briefly. I was upset that the fridge had been chained to the wall right in the middle of the back, where I would have the most trouble reaching it. Otherwise, I did mostly floors and baseboards.

When I got home, I was exhausted. I put leftover beef (from last week) in the toaster oven. I chose two hymns, then scanned, enlarged and printed them. I ate supper, then went to the chapel for band. Saronna could not come, so Keli and I played together. We did the two hymns and the Broadway tunes.

Jamie called during band, so when I got home, I called her back. We had a nice chat about cleaning and such. After the call, I made tea and took supplements. I watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. I posted to my blog. I took supplements, then got ready for bed. I laid in the recliner for awhile and got drowsy, then went to bed.

No comments: